Sunday, February 21, 2016

A Promised Trip, and Itinerary!

"I will take you to be with Me where I am..."  (John 14:3)

This verse is another " out of this world" promise from God in His word.

Jesus said that He is surely coming to pick us up!  He is going to transport His followers to another realm, a place, a kingdom, where we shall see His glory.  In order for us to be taken there, and to see Him there, in His glory,  it is obvious that we must surely be alive. Jesus gives us this promise to look forward to the joy of His presence.  Dead men don't experience joy.

 Yes, it is a promise that we can and must rely upon for our future hope.  Jesus has promised to return for those who trust in His word.  IT IS SO!  That sphere, that realm, is a reality, and by God's amazing grace, we are promised to be a part of it.
Jesus gives us the utmost of confidence when he says. "In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" (John 14:2)
In other words "Would I lie to you?  Would I make up some crazy story to fill you with a false hope?
BELIEVE IN ME!  BELIEVE IN MY PROMISES!  MY WORD IS IS A SURE THING!

Amen!  We are waiting, Jesus, we are waiting.  Maranatha!  Come Lord Jesus!

No comments: