Thursday, January 21, 2016

Struggling With Guilt?

Struggling with guilt?

My heart weeps for those who walk around burdened with guilt, guilt that results from sin.
They are depressed, addicted, defeated, ashamed, and guilty. They will not lift their heads, but hang their heads in shame.
God has a message for you. He does not want you to clean up, and then come to Him.
He wants you to come to Him, and He will clean you up! This is the gospel of Christ. This is Christianity. This is the Good News! Jesus Christ came and paid in full, the penalty of sin,for whosoever trusts in His sacrifice and death. "I, even I, am He Who blots out your transgressions, for My own sake, and I will remember your sins no more." Beloved, look to Christ, repenting of your sin, and rejoicing in His AMAZING FORGIVENESS AND GRACE!
Hallelujah, Jesus, for You are AMAZING!

No comments: